The new Hogan Park will be THE historical turning point in the quality of life of Midland. We are confident it will become the epicenter of recreational life, a hub for the people and organizations of Midland and a shining example of what Midland can create, together.
- Picnic lawn and shaded canopies
- Up to 7 miles of beautified trails connecting to the existing Sibley Nature trails and Midland’s future hike/bike system
- New sports fields
- Outdoor pavilion and event lawn.
- Playgrounds and splash pad
- Food truck pavilion
The project emerged as a priority from a grassroots community exploration of quality of life needs for greater Midland.
City of Midland’s Commitment
- $10M commitment from the City designated to Hogan Park
- Annual contributions to maintenance costs
Quality Of Place Conservancy’s Commitment
- Remaining $45M in construction costs
- Remaining park maintenance costs
- Visitor Services & Programming
Still have questions?
Contact us to learn more.