In partnership with the Midland Parks and Recreation Department, the Quality of Place Conservancy (QOPC), a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, will operate and maintain Hogan Park, as well as oversee visitor services, conservation, stewardship and special events.
The new Hogan Park will be THE historical turning point in the quality of life of Midland. We are confident it will become the epicenter of recreational life, a hub for the people and organizations of Midland and a shining example of what Midland can create, together.
- Picnic lawn and shaded canopies
- Up to 7 miles of beautified trails connecting to the existing Sibley Nature trails and Midland’s future hike/bike system
- New sports fields
- Outdoor pavilion and event lawn.
- Playgrounds and splash pad
- Food truck pavilion
The project emerged as a priority from a grassroots community exploration of quality of life needs for greater Midland.
City of Midland’s Commitment
- $10M commitment from the City designated to Hogan Park
- Annual contributions to maintenance costs
Quality Of Place Conservancy’s Commitment
- Remaining $45M in construction costs
- Remaining park maintenance costs
- Visitor Services & Programming
Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or make a donation.
Still have questions?
Contact us to learn more.